Once you book your trip, you will receive an email with the payment deadline.
Booking through our calendar:
To confirm your child’s spot, full payment must be made at the deadline, otherwise the reservation is automatically cancelled.
Booking for schools and education centers:
A down payment of 50% of the trip price can be done at a predetermined date.
Payment can be made:
- Online through our website
- Deposit or transfer to our bank account
- Cash at our office
16 Kamel el Shinawy Garden City. Ground Floor
(for bookings through our calendar Only)
• For a full refund, client must cancel 72 hours prior to the trip. (i.e: cancellation before 10 am three days prior to the trip)
• Datifa can cancel any trip last minute due to unforeseen circumstances which could threaten the safety of the children. 75% of the amount will be refunded in that case.
• In circumstances, where the company does not judge necessary to cancel a certain trip, decision where voting by consent from the group of parents involved is taken. In this case when the trip is voted to be cancelled, the company can only refund 75% of the full amount.
• Refund can be picked up at the office Sunday to Thursday from 9am-4pm or by bank transfer to any CIB account.
• Refund at the office or by bank transfer should be affected within 3-5 business days from the day of cancellation.
• Kept in Datifa’s account as credit for a future trip and valid for 12 months from payment.